Our training venue is situated in Northumberland, just north of the City in NG5 and nearby the A611 the A60. Nearby stations include Beaconsfield Street, which is a short 7 minutes drive away and a brief 12-20 minutes walk from our training venue. Also nearby is Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop, which is 2.2 miles away. Within close distance are a range of attractions including various restaurants for you to choose from.
The course hours are from 8am-4pm and the venue is air-conditioned and there is plenty of free parking onsite. Free lunch is provided alongside refreshments.
Aims Of The SSSTS Course
To ensure that all those given supervisory responsibilities understand;
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- How they contribute to the safety of the workplace
SSSTS Course Content
- Course overview – the role of the supervisor
- Health and safety law
- Safe systems of work
- Health and safety management
- Occupational health
- Fire prevention/control and other emergencies
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)