The IOSH Leading Safely half-day course for Directors and Senior Management covers the health and safety aspects you need to know to run a successful business. You don't need to be an expert in health and safety to run a safe business, however, it's important to understand your responsibilities and the benefit taking an active role in improving health and safety can have on your bottom line.
Who Should Attend IOSH Leading Safely
The Leading Safely qualification has been designed specifically for company directors and senior management, with their busy schedules in mind.
It's important for senior leaders to know their responsibilities around health and safety, and how recognising the importance of health and safety can improve productivity, your profits and your reputation.
About Leading Safely
- 4 hours face to face learning.
- Developed with senior leaders to add value.
- Short and flexible pre-course material.
- Leaders can benchmark their priorities against global models.
- Case studies relevant to your needs and industry.
- Dedicated app for support throughout the course and after.
Why Choose Project Skills Solutions
When choosing your training provider it's important to find a provider with experience, expertise and efficiency.
Over 20 trainers Nationwide
We deliver courses Nationwide with trainers based in most major UK towns and cities we can deliver your course in your area without extra costs like accommodation.
The IOSH Experts
Project Skills Solutions is one of the UK's largest IOSH training providers, delivering hundreds of IOSH courses to thousands of students every year.
We are one of the only training providers to provide transparent group pricing with an easy to use online calculator. Get an instant price online.
Benefits for your Company
- Reduced accident rates, absence and sick leave.
- Increased productivity and profits.
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners.
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs.
- Better business continuity.