Project Skills Solutions is pleased to announce that we are now offering IOSH Working Safely Training. This course is for anyone of any level, in any sector wanting to learn the essentials of health and safety. Once they have finished this 1-day course delegates will have the knowledge of how to work safely. If you or your staff have been asking yourselves these questions;
- I want to learn how to work safely
- I want a short health and safety course
- What are a hazard and risk?
- I need a recognised health and safety course
- I need to work safer
- My team needs to work safer
- We need to reduce workplace accidents
- We want to improve our health and safety culture in our company
Then this course is for you/ them. Click here to find out more.
If you have a group of delegates we can put a course on for you at our training centre in Essex or one of our trainers can train on your site in Essex, London the South East or UK wide. Our trainer will meet all of your delegates at your offices and train them in your own environment. He can show health and safety risks which might be present at your site and how to correct them.
On the IOSH Working Safely course delegates will cover 5 interactive modules;
1. Introducing working safely
2. Defining hazard and risk
3. Identifying common hazards
4. Improving safety performance
5. Protecting our environment
At the end of the course there is an assessment which covers;
A 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper (15 mins) and then three hazard spotting exercises (15 mins).
On completion of the course delegates are awarded with an IOSH Working Safely certificate and the IOSH Safety Passport (might cost extra).
If you have any questions about the IOSH Working Safely training course, if you have an individual or a group contact us today to get booked in.