- I am a manager and not too sure what I am responsible for in regards to Health and Safety
- I want to know what I could be liable for as a manager?
- I want to manage my team in safer way?
- I need to boost the health and safety ethos in my company?
- How do I reduce workplace accidents?
- How should a workplace accident be reported?
- How do I assess health and safety risks and then control them?
- I need to know about health and safety
Are the above questions which you have ever asked yourself? If so an IOSH Managing Safely training course could be perfect for you. Learn over 4 days the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of your job.
This course isn’t death by power point, you will learn what you need to know, no less and no more. The course is kept open to discussions, quizzes and games to learn in an interact way to keep you engaged. We run these courses across the UK so you are never too far away from a local course IOSH training course with Project Skills Solutions. Book your place today...
If you have any questions please contact the PSS Training Team.
0845 130 7411
Don’t want to talk to us in person? You can chat with ‘Marvin’ our friendly duck on any of our websites.
Don’t duck out of training, kind regards.
PSS Training Team