This is IOSH’s newest course release, we will be delivering courses from January 2020 at our venues across the UK. In the following locations
- Basildon, Essex
- Dartford, Kent
- Milton Keynes
Workplace Wellbeing- The role of the line managers in promoting positive mental health
The IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing course is delivered over 1 day. The course is designed to provide practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work and will help learners to;
- understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- learn how to help co-workers return to work after illness
- gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across an organisation
Like all of IOSH’s courses this training course is recognised across the globe and is for all individuals in any industry sector.
Key Course Details
- 5 hours and 45 minutes of face to face learning
- No jargon or off putting legal language
- IOSH Certification applied for on completion of the course
The Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing training course from IOSH puts the focus on employee wellbeing and creating a culture to improve your organisations mental health.
For up to date course dates you need to follow this link click here
If you have any questions or require any further details please do not hesitate to contact the Training Team on 0800 0213 263 or chat with us on our website chat!