Introducing Project Skills Solutions’ Pass Plus. If you don’t meet the pass requirements of your IOSH Managing Safely course, we’ll invite you back to retake all or part of the course, free of charge. The Pass Plus scheme is now available on NEBOSH National General Certificate courses too.
How does Pass Plus work? (the small print)
- Delegates must make themselves available at reasonable notice for their re-test.
- Failure to be available for 3 dates offered will result in the scheme being invalidated.
- Scheme available on all full cost courses, for any discounted courses the guarantee will be honoured at our discretion.
- You must have taken a full and active part in your original course including online content via Google Classroom (this will be down to the trainer’s judgement).
- All homework and classwork must be completed including GC3 or risk assessment project.
- All dates completed in full including assessment date.
- Training days must be booked within 6 months of the first course.
- Maximum of 1 course re-enrolled.
- Resit course started within 1 year of original course start date
We recommend you take advantage of the training days offered if you are re-sitting your assessment, however, if you’d rather not attend more classroom sessions that is fine. Please be aware that the resit will still count as re-enrollment without learning, so if you fail to meet the pass mark you won’t be offered a resit through the scheme but at full price.
Please keep in mind that PSS will make the best effort to find a date and location most convenient for you, but the location offered to you may not be the location of your original course.
For full terms and conditions click here.
Find out how much you can save with our calculator…
- Train staff together
- Save over £1000
- Choose dates perfect for you
- Tailor content to your organisations and the challenges you face
- Instant price using our online calculator
Use our calculator now.